Gloss Simulator for Body Shop Applications
1. A faster, more convenient way to match color for a repair.
Like90 QuickCheck™ simulates the depth and clarity of fresh clear on base, eliminating the need to spray expensive clear coat on spray-out cards*. Unlike clear coat, Quick Check:
- Can be sprayed anywhere that is convenient or wherever the lighting is best for matching color.
- Dissipates completely so that another color coat can be applied to the same spray-out card if the first try does not match.
- Requires no clean-up and contains no isocyanates.
Unlike wax and grease remover, Quick Check:
- Doesn’t smell
- Sprays on the surface more evenly, better simulating the glossy finish of a clear coat.
- Stays wet long enough to allow plenty of time to judge a color match, even in hot, dry weather.
- Won’t distort metallic lays.
- Dissipates completely without leaving any residue behind.
2. A fast, easy way to check repaired panels for defects.
Quick Check also reveals “wavy” body-work. Quick Check
- Can be used either in the body shop or the paint shop.
- Stays wet long enough so that the straightness of repaired panels can be evaluated.
- Dissipates completely without leaving any residue behind
- Is safe to spray over cured plastic filler.
- Directions for Use
Color matching: Spray on base coat color paddle (spray-out card) to create a temporary glossy surface. Repeat this process until an optimum color match has been achieved. (To accelerate evaporation, use compressed air, hand-held dryer, or other air movement.) *NOTE: The UV blockers in a clear coat may slightly affect the cast of certain colors compared to what you see with Quick Check. Use the appropriate clear coat to confirm your final match.
- Panel checking: To check straightness of repaired panel, spray on bare panel. Examine panel for defects.
Coverage: Approximately 150 spray-out cards or 15 to 20 panels (about 6 square feet each) per can.
Packaging: Part number 10030; 10 oz. aerosol; 12 aerosols per case
Regulatory: Contains no CFCs; VOC: Product not regulatory